Thursday, September 3, 2009

Going Back - 2003 - Some things never change!

*** Journal entry from 7/23/2003 ***

I have so many feelings and thoughts I don’t know where to start.

I so very much wish that a recording device of some sort could just be hooked up to my brain and it could transcribe all my thoughts – you’d need to be able to turn this feature off of course.

...

I get so bored so easily… that’s a little bit good but a lot bad I think… well I guess only depending on how you look at it. Especially since I KNOW that there is ALWAYS something I could be doing!

There are so many kinds of different people. Which one am I and do I want to stay this one?

There are so many things that I want right now. I need to reset some priorities.

*** end of entry ***

Well, somethings sure never change! I still feel most of those things, and like I need to reset my priorities... but at least I did go to Australia for a couple months!

No comments:

Post a Comment